Sunday, May 9, 2010

Time for change of subject...how about rock!!!!

For the next few blogs, I will talk about different rock bands. Now when I'm talking about rock bands its not these newer ones that keeps signing about their love life...Who really cares about that!!!! No, I will talk of the bands that have talent like The Who, the Ramones, Police, Jethro Tull, Foghat, Aerosmith, Audioslave, and many, many more. Right I will just summarize what i will be talking about in my future blogs. Now like heavy metal, there are different types of rock, like Punk rock, hard rock and progressive rock. Those are the top three types of rock i like to listen to. Here are a few songs to give you a taste of these three genders of rock. I shall start it off with progressive rock. Here's "Aqualung" by Jethro Tull

 


A fact that I have recently learned is that Jethro Tull played the flute and sings in all of his song "Bungle In The Jungle".But my favorite song is "Aqualung". Now here's some punk rock. This is "Anarchy In The U.K." by Sex Pistols. Now this band is what started the punk revolution in the world.


Now for the last song which will represent hard rock will be *DRUM ROLL* QUEEN!!!! Now since i made most of suffer extremely harsh heavy metal songs, I will cut you all some slack and play the song "Bicycle Race".

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god, Yannick, I love you (in that non wierd way). But yea, I love the songs you chose, especially Aqualung. It's an AWESOME song. I have it on my IPod. Hehe. Over all, I really liked your blog. Congrats. I'm sorry, it's an impulse that won't go away... You made some grammer mistakes.. see ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. The songs are good, but not my type but out of the three the bicycle one is my favourite it just sounds funny in the beginning.Really good blog, I actually like rock but not a favae of thoses songs. I will be looking forward to reading the rest of the blogs you post about rock.

    ReplyDelete