Saturday, May 1, 2010

Fan's of Metal

Well now I will talk a bit about their fans. I, as a fan of metal, i prefer to listen to it loud. Metal is meant for pumping your adrenaline and to be less afraid of  the world. Some ways of doing that is by putting your i pod to full blast so that you can't hear the people on your school bus complain about their boring lives that no one really cares about. Now if your like me, people that interrupt the guitar solos of your favorite songs should be punched in the face.

When you  can hear the person beside you saying that your music is to loud...It sure as hell ain't loud enough. I get yelled at by people because my music is too loud but when I turn around and say their music is too loud, I get insulted in Arabic since they are aloud to do whatever they please. For any metal fan being oppressed this is my advice: Don't listen to those that complain about your music because they don't understand your music like you do!!!!!! And if they keep on harassing you about it then tell them to shove a cork in their mouth. They might think Miley Cyrus is an awesome signer but to me, someone signing about an american party is because she can't make  up a real song worth while to listen to. Now if you feel like your the only metal fan these days because of that Justin Bieber crap but trust me. as long as there is someone signing about chaos and destruction there will be millions of metal fans. What we must do is regroup and crush these new songs they call music. And get MEGADETH back together to lead us back into popularity. Most metal fans can't stand rap, hip hop or jazz. Also we do not like being annoyed with people trying to act like they are metal fans just because they know a song made by a heavy metal band. All metal fans know the history of at least  one metal band (Members, songs, albums, when they started, if they broken up etc...). Well now I will leave a song for you guys to listen to. Here is "Killed By Death" by Motorhead.

No comments:

Post a Comment